Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,600KM (869,953 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)