Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,849KM (616,951 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)