Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,918KM (643,022 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)