Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46342 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,041KM (2,246 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)