Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25098 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,290KM (9,125元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)