Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25059 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,874KM (7,477元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cancún costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 199,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 5 hours ago)