Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25098 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,986KM (7,912元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 3 hours ago)