Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25046 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,049KM (元8,182) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)