Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25433 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,682KM (6,613元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)