Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24461 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,813KM (7,412元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)