Cost of living comparison between Zhengzhou, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26684 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,629KM (元9,851) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)