Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,907KM (€1,994) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)