Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,903KM (€1,992) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)