Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,041KM (€1,666) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)