Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 406KM (6,806₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)