Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09019 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,333KM (Mex$ 25,867) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)