Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08482 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,680KM (Mex$ 19,805) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)