Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,035KM (﷼ 21,278,532) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)