Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00633 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,013KM (159,942 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)