Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26545 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,387KM (12,758 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)