Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26350 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,353KM (5,134 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (37 minutes ago)