Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26487 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,534KM (9,566 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)