Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26443 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,468KM (5,551 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)