Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26404 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,489KM (9,427 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)