Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26562 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,255KM (12,256 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)