Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26286 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,529KM (9,622 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)