Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26122 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,106KM (11,889 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)