Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26191 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,231KM (12,335 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)