Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26403 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,561KM (9,699 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (33 minutes ago)