Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26604 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,998KM (7,511 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)