Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26253 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,825KM (10,759 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)