Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45178 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,861KM (4,119 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)