Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45581 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,227KM (4,885 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)