Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02671 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,060KM (руб 114,573) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)