Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05565 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,251KM (40,455 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)