Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05714 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,052KM (53,407 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)