Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05592 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,138KM (38,225 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)