Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05966 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,297KM (55,257 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)