Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05423 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,786KM (51,366 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)