Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,809KM (₩1,194,187) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (42 minutes ago)