Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,403KM (₩2,708,953) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)