Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,622KM (₩2,812,979) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)