Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02652 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,187KM (руб 44,741) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)