Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,491KM (£1,557) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)