Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.340 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,528KM (£1,935) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)