Cost of living comparison between Yono, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01734 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,972KM (¥286,776) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)