Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01482 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,002KM (¥135,113) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)