Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01480 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,881KM (¥127,090) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)