Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01498 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,355KM (¥157,289) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)