Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01527 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,500KM (¥163,680) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)