Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01608 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,809KM (¥361,332) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)