Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01480 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,440KM (¥164,836) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)