Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01640 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,704KM (¥347,814) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)