Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01522 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,024KM (¥264,361) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)