Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01479 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,502KM (¥169,159) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)