Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01726 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,157KM (¥356,790) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)