Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 935KM (Rp 7,587,709) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)