Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23004 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,583KM (6,879元) in Yingkou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)