Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24484 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,712KM (6,993元) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)