Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26679 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,253KM (元8,444) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (30 minutes ago)