Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26244 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,149KM (元8,187) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)