Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25162 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,149KM (元4,565) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)