Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 BAM / AZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,332KM (3,148 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)