Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.022 BAM / AZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,189KM (3,121 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (39 minutes ago)