Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 BAM / AMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,543KM (467,713Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)