Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 BAM / AMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 982KM (299,263Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)