Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00354 BAM / AMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,508KM (425,595Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)