Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,034KM (C$3,185) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)