Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 139% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,821KM (C$2,924) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)