Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,187KM (руб 68,967) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)