Cost of living comparison between Yaroslavl', Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02882 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,933KM (руб 67,053) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)