Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,838KM (951,635 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)