Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25690 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 985KM (元3,833) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)