Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22987 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,230KM (元9,701) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)