Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25071 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,832KM (7,307元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 185 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Allahabad costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)