Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26770 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,399KM (元8,960) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)