Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25195 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 984KM (元3,904) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)