Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24698 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,784KM (元7,224) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (about 2 hours ago)