Cost of living in Yanji, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25433 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,802KM (7,085元) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)