Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25078 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 864KM (元3,446) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)