Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26244 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,760KM (元6,706) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)