Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25162 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 929KM (元3,691) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)