Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,254KM (3,150,961 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)