Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,304KM (3,241,467 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)