Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,373KM (3,218,964 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)