Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,452KM (1,188,624 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)