Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00112 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,931KM (1,731,503 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)