Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,050KM (3,167,950 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)