Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46189 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,256KM (﷼ 4,884) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)