Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,000KM (1,001 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)