Cost of living comparison between Yambol, Bulgaria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.999 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,133KM (3,135 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)