Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03085 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 123% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,691KM (руб 216,866) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)