Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 124% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,002KM (5,359 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)