Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.286 BAM / LYD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 162% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,866KM (6,116 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)