Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.218 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,076KM (2,526 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)