Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26633 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,855KM (元10,721) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)