Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24906 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 894KM (元3,590) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)