Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24884 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,358KM (5,457元) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)