Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24985 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,419KM (元5,680) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (about 1 hour ago)