Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26527 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,981KM (元11,237) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (21 minutes ago)