Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26426 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,907KM (元11,002) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)