Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26095 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,525KM (元9,675) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)