Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,509KM (Mex$ 17,845) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)