Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09459 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,722KM (Mex$ 18,209) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)