Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23004 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,291KM (9,961元) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)