Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23178 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,180KM (元9,406) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)