Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,927KM (€2,004) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (34 minutes ago)