Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25124 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,459KM (元5,806) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)