Cost of living in Wuhu, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25305 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,826KM (7,218元) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)