Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25120 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,464KM (元5,829) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)