Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24831 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,760KM (7,087元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)