Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26303 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,530KM (元5,817) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)