Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25350 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,615KM (6,370元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)