Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44860 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,516KM (5,609 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)