Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46393 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,112KM (2,397 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)